The Afib Clinic
Our Atrial Fibrillation Clinic offers the most advanced, innovative treatment approaches through a specially trained, multidisciplinary team. Each person’s atrial fibrillation affects them differently, and our team collaborates to create a customized treatment plan designed specifically to treat your symptoms and risk factors.
Our Mission is to improve the lives of patients with atrial fibrillation by providing personalized and comprehensive care while advancing our knowledge via research and clinical trials
Our EP Doctors
We have a group of EP doctors and nurse practitioners dedicated to treatment of all heart rhythm disorders. The EP laboratory at our hospital is equipped with a state of the art 3D mapping system and tools to increase patient safety and minimize fluoroscopy.
Our Atrial Fibrillation Program Offers:
- The latest approaches to treat Afib
- A multidisciplinary team to coordinate treatment and follow-up care, including nurse practitioners, EP nurses and electrophysiologists (physicians who specializes in treating arrhythmias)
- Cardiovascular surgeons are also available and perform “hybrid Afib ablation” along with the EP team, when clinically indicated
- Screening and referral for treatment of Sleep Apnea when indicated.
Who should visit our Atrial Fibrillation Clinic?
Our physicians are always available for consultation about your Afib. A visit to the Atrial Fibrillation Clinic is ideal for patients who are:
- newly diagnosed with Afib
- diagnosed with Afib and not responding well to current medications or treatments
- high-risk and need specialized treatment
- seeking innovative treatment options for atrial fibrillation
- looking for a second opinion
We are dedicated to the practice of up-to-date clinical, preventative, diagnostic and interventional cardiology. We are a relatively small group of cardiologists, which allows us to provide each patient a specific cardiologist for ongoing one-on-one care.
We also have cardiologists that are highly specialized and provide the most advanced cardiac treatment. Our cardiologists offer the most innovative procedures, such as percutaneous valve replacement, advanced treatment for varicose veins as well as traditional cardiac care and procedures.